The service is not intended for or directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from or about children under the age of 13. Ifyou are under the age of 13 you must not use the service.
1. Information Collected through the Service.
A. Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us. If you are a user of the Service, we may collect information that you provide to us when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service or technical services. You may also choose to provide us with your email address and geographic location when you use certain features of the Service.
B. Information Automatically Collected Through the Service. When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
We do not have access to or control over web beacons or cookies that third party websites may use. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the different websites you visit. In addition, some third-party advertising companies may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt out process, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect. We use the information we gather through the Service to help us better understand how the Service is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design the Service and our products and services to improve your experience. We may also use this information to contact and communicate with you and to respond to your communications and requests. If you provide your email address through the Service, we may send you emails with updates regarding the Service, or with information about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these emails from us, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us which will allow you to opt-out of receiving further emails from us.
3. How We Share Your Information with Third Parties. We do not sell or rent user information we collect through the Service to any third parties for their own marketing purposes. In the event we want to sell or rent your information to third parties for their own marketing purposes in the future, we will notify you and you will have an opportunity to affirmatively opt-in to receiving these third party marketing communications. We will share your information with third parties in some circumstances as follows:
A. Employees, Third-Party Processors and Third-Party Service Providers. We will disclose your information to our employees, contractors, affiliates, distributors, dealers, vendors and suppliers (“Service Providers”) who provide certain services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Service, analyzing data, or performing marketing or consulting services. These Service Providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
B. Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your information to government authorities or third parties if: (a) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (b) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (c) we believe that you have abused the Service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
D. Aggregate Information. We may share information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an anonymous, aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this aggregate information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
4. Security. We implement industry standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service and you do so at your own risk.
5. Special Notice for Users Located Outside of the United States. The information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of your country of residence, including the United States. By using the Service, you hereby consent to the collection, transfer, storage, processing, and other use of your information in the United States or another destination outside of your country of residence. You acknowledge that your information and other information may be subject to the privacy and data protection laws and regulations of the United States or the applicable other destination, which may not be the same as applicable laws and regulations in your country of residence
6. Accessing, Changing and Managing Your Information. You may make changes to the information you have provided in connection with your use of the Service by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following receipt of a request from you, we will take reasonable steps to update, correct or delete your information as requested.